Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Theme for english 3

Dr. preston said
 Go home and write
Your page tonight. 
From your knowledge of English B
and Label it Theme of English 3.


I thought it wouldn't be possible to say who I am.
knowing the rules, the teachers, and the reputation.
I'm with that crowd that "doesn't give a damn"
and who's minds, unknowingly complex, like constellations.

To tell what I do on Friday and Saturday nights.
Might be the same to shoot myself in the foot.
But everyone in high school knows what happens at parties.
Friends meet, drugs used, laughs shared, and memories made.

At seventeen, my age, you encounter the greatest cases of stress.
So whats the shame in relaxing for the week, letting it out,
and making the best.
The best of every set back, every score, every test that you abhor.
Every morning, the late nights, the work to get things right.
Every bit to never quit, for every day that we fight.
There is the sense of delight.

For at the end of the week, the stress is tackled.
Recovery is partaken.
bodies relaxed.


 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog! Keep it up hun. Make sure to check all posts too...good luck!

    ReplyDelete