Monday, February 4, 2013

TO MODERN OR POSTMODERN

I guess I need to read this more but this is what I have got so far.  Start thinking about this quote 

I got that the writers of today are becoming limited to their full creativity, and that they find it easier and more acceptable to tell about what is wrong with our world and hope that you see the problems and YOU fix them. They're like those kids in class that would always point out a mess in the class room but never cleaned it up. I also felt like he pointed out to the read that there is always some sort of stimulation the brain craves but is inevitably unreachable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Dulce your virtual TA!
    Great analysis on that quote, I like how you put it in comparison to a real life situation!
    Looking forward to read more of your work!

    ReplyDelete