Sunday, August 19, 2012

My First Week

                      My first week of school was very overwhelming. Even though my week was stressful it did not adumbrate the up coming days. I have a big group of friends and they all complement my high school life. Even though there are other student who are curmudgeon and work in a contumacious manor that portrays a sense of apotheosisI just remain friendly to all and show them the best of me. I pray that any cheaters do not beguile other class mates. One of the most interesting things about Righetti is everyone's style, many of them with a lot of bauble. There are even some with ascetic passion, while there are still other's that confirm their actions with others as if they are didacticOur class burgeoned as the week came to a close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment