Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

                 In my opinion there is nothing I can think of, other than a power outage, that could effect my participation in this class. Having all my assignments up on the blog make it very easy to keep track of what it due and what is to come. An amazing learning experience for me was last year in my biology class with one of my all time favorite teacher Mr. Madrigal. Everyone told me that he was mean and a tough teacher but I stayed focused in his class and never gave him a hard time. As the year came to an end I realized that Mr. Madrigal was an easy teach as long as you stayed focused. I also noticed that all the students who told me he was a hard teacher, coincidentally always talk and messed around in his class. I am most excited for improving my writing skills and opening my mind to more poetry. I look forward to learning more vocabulary, mainly so I will have a wide range of words I can use in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment