Monday, November 12, 2012

BQ: First Steps

Can Marijuana increase your IQ or your over all health?


                This is something that has really struck interest in me ever since I saw the indy film "Super High me." Well know comedian Doug Benson took his on take on the movie "Super Size me" which was about a man who ate only mcdonalds for 30 days to shed some knowledge on how the food can effect the body. Doug Benson took the same approach, but with marijuana and the data was actually quit shocking. I strongly suggest everyone see this movie so I put a link below.

(Warning there is indecent language in this movie, and drug use.)
Super Highme 

                 So what also got me on this subject was from the new laws being passed in Colorado and Washington legalizing marijuana. For some it is nothing but a plant with some effect, and should be distributed to the public much like alcohol. But to others it is a drug that will ruin the lives of many. Now being a high school student I am going to give the information that I know. The worst problem in the lives of people use marijuana was an increase of about $2.00 more on food then their usual amount of about $3.50.  a.k.a. (the munchies)  

No comments:

Post a Comment